Thursday, March 6, 2008

Okay, well [...] on...

Okay, well [...] on the ride was the a couple of times I'm asking myself why am I doing this? And who's signed me up for this and that was only a few times and or maybe once on the way out and a couple of times on the way back. I guess that's it, it happens at all in a really long ride. He always ask himself, why is he doing it? I do it because I like it, fun, challenging. But I was still to a little period of time where it's so tough for us(?) and you're asking yourself why you're doing this. [...] when it cold with it, raining, windy, sandstorm, whatever weather. Heavy traffic, those things to discourage you on a good ride, like today the accident we head(?) they blocked the road for an hour really was discouraging but then I know... listen

Powered by Jott

No comments: