Friday, March 7, 2008

Okay, just some notes...

Okay, just some notes about the, something that are important I get for this right(?). The most important thing, probably was, I order two dozen roses, to be delivered to my wife, on the first day of the ride(?) on Monday, Monday afternoon. So, that's it will helps out for me, to be able to do the next ride(?). I already have a permission for this ride, but I wanna make sure that it would be the opportunity and wife would say yes, on the next ride. So, I ordered two dozen roses to be delivered. Show up on a Monday, it's a first day of the ride. And, that went over little well, after talking to my wife. Though, just we all know, the good ideas. To make sure that your wife or person with you. It's a little something, I have it also. Okay, that's it. Call again later, to make more... listen

Powered by Jott

No comments: