Friday, March 7, 2008

Okay, 82 mile to go,...

Okay, 82 mile to go, off the, I say goodbye, life end intersections. Want to mention, 2 days before I left to [...], I order the laminar(?) lift [...], mounted it up. Got a little test ride around [...] about 200 mile. The day before, have to go out, I really don't know, how's gonna work. I got his mark(?) to keep the win shield all the way down, but yet, still block a lot of win. I think it work, fairly well [...] been sure. I gotta used testing now, with an off(?). I need, lecture(?) down. It had no negative effect on the, gas mileage. I don't think, it has a positive effect but it was no negative effect to gas mileage. So, I keep laminar(?) lift(?), but I am getting 5,500 mile ride. Including my ride, thru(?) and from home, with the Laminar(?) lift(?). See, how it works out and just want to mention that. Okay, that's it. listen

Powered by Jott

No comments: