Thursday, March 6, 2008

Okay Still on I-12 coming...

Okay Still on I-12 coming up on the I-10 I saw Richard […] and Steve Short on the side of the road. and I called em up called Richard […] on his cell phone to see if they were allright and found out that Steve Short is having some problem with his gullwing, and Richard is hanging around waiting for a tow truck and then Richard is going to get back on the road. It's daylight and they said they were fine so we're continuing on. They should be okay and then Richard's going to continue on and we'll see em in Jacksonville and I think I heard Richard say something about Steve was having some sort of electrical problem. So I assume they'll be calling in the MPF emergency number to let em know about the situation. Allright, that's it. The weathers good, it's still daylight, a little overcast now, and 65 degrees, hopefully soon to be in Mississippi. Okay that's it goodbye. listen

Powered by Jott

No comments: