Thursday, March 6, 2008

Okay, I didn't get to...

Okay, I didn't get to finish what I saw there. So, besides the world peace, world hunger, global warming in our economy. I took care of all those issue in the right and lot of time left over to listen to music and hang out taken the site. Some of the stuff I saw in the middle of the road was just amazing. Whole tires, obviously, Eagle cooler, chair, ladder, table and it was just amazing some of the stuff you see some of the maneuvers you see cars and trucks make is just loud more dangerous than you see on a Nascar track. The seller something go to see going coast to coast to coast. Okay, just that a little note--all of makes some more notes here as we start wind in or wind down, okay. That's it. Goodbye. listen

Powered by Jott

No comments: