Saturday, March 29, 2008

Okay, I'm in New Jersey,...

Okay, I'm in New Jersey, 25 miles inside of New Jersey on I95, come out from under some heavy overcast and nifty rain that was back in North Carolina about a 190 miles from Washington DC. I was thinking I was gonna stop somewhere about 399 miles from my destination off by the George Washington Bridge. So, we'll see. I'm scheduled to be in about 1 o'clock in the morning so I thought I gotta push it on through. Things are good, it's 48 degrees, sky is lighting up little bit and it's 6:52, probably got a little more light, another 30 or 40 minutes. 1 o'clock, I'll go 95 and the spring kinda cool. Other than that, everything has been good, nice ride so far. Anytime you get to ride is a nice ride. Alright, that's it. Goodbye. listen

Powered by Jott

No comments: